Automation Tester- Scrum Certified ::: Los Angeles, CA
If you can consider him for any requirement please let me know.
And if I missed your call please email . Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Rajiv Kukreti (QA Tester)
Current Location: Irving, TX
Experience: 12+ Years
Status: On Project
Notice period: 2 Weeks
if interested please call
Vijay Dass: 508-768-0151, email@example.com
Vijay K. Dass
Address: 10 Dorrance St #700, Providence, RI 02903
Direct Number: 508-768-0151
Disclaimer: If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message from Busitants is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:15 PM
Subject: Automation Tester- Scrum Certified ::: Los Angeles, CA
This is MIke from Oloop Technology Solutions. Given below are the details of a job with one of our clients and was wondering if you would be interested or can recommend someone who would be interested in this job.
Position: Automation Tester- Scrum Certified
Job location (City, State) – Los Angeles, CA
Duration for this position – 12 months with 6 months periods
Start date: July 16th, 2020
Degree – Bachelor’s Degree
Vis:GC,Green Card Holder,H1-B,Have H1 Visa,US Citizen,US Citizenship
Primary Skills: Automation, Agile, DevOps, CD,CI, Scrum Certified,STLC
1. First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
2. Minimum 10 years of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) with at least 6 years of test automation experience
3. At least 1-year relevant experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Knowledge of Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
6. Understanding on tracking and reporting of metrics: burn-down, velocity, etc.
7. Familiar with DevOps practices (CI/CD, containerization/orchestration, config management, etc.)
1. Microsoft Azure DevOps
2. Utility domain
Detailed job responsibilities
1. Facilitate scrum ceremonies like daily scrum, sprint review, sprint demo, and planning meetings
2. Facilitate discussion, decision making, and remove impediments
3. Oversee the scrum process and guide the scrum team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
4. Help Product Owner to add user stories for automation feasibility assessment, tools assessment, and recommendations report.
5. Work with product owners and scrum team to ensure the product backlogs are ready for the next iteration
6. Collaborate with Scrum Master of other scrum teams to prioritize and resolve interdependencies
Last Name, First Name Middle initial:
Location (city & state):
Willing to relocate:
Availability to start:
Availability for interview (date/time):
Visa type and expiry date:
Date of Birth:
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately. Thank you.