Appian Developer (2 Positions)———-Herndon, VA and Midtown Center, DC
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below job description.
Job Title: Appian Developer (2 Positions)
Location: —- Herndon, VA and Midtown Center, DC
Duration: —– Long Term Contract
· Should have worked on one or more end-to-end Appian BPM implementation (Design/Develop/Deploy/Package).
· Hands-on development on Appian(17x/18x/19x) BPM applications. Should be able to write SAIL code.
· Good understanding of Appian Objects such as Records, Sites, Actions, Security, Expression Rules, Constants, Query Rules, Web API, Interface Rules, CDTs, Process Models. Constants, Decisions, Integrations, Connected Systems, Data Stores, Groups, etc.
· Should be able to effectively contribute in the area of screen and workflow designs for moderate sized projects.
· Should be able to leverage Appian technical documentation and Appian user community to build new prototypes as required.
· Code, configure, debug, unit test, integration test and document application enhancements.
· Support the development of user guides for new projects and enhancements.
· Analyze, debug and revise existing application logic difficulties and update documentation as necessary.
· Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities.
· Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following Agile iterative development approach
Skills/ Experience – Required:
· The ideal candidate will be someone who has 6+ years of development experience preferably in the banking / financial industry.
· 2+ years of Appian hands-on experience in development, configuration, debug, unit test and documentation.
· 4+ years of experience in developing application using JAVA/J2EE
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Database development skills and familiarity with web-to-database connectivity.
· Experience working with CICD Technologies such as Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, SonarCube, JIRA
Skills/ Experience – Desirable:
· Appian Developer Certification
· 4+ years experience in requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling.
· 4+ years experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
· 4+ years experience in all phases of application system analysis, data modeling, and application development and application maintenance support.
· Experience working with App Servers(Tomcat) and Http Servers(Apache)
Desk -609-853-0818 X Ext -2126