Android Lead —-San Diego, CA — post Covid —-Visa —US Citizen or Green Card or H4-EAD or L2-EAD OR TN-VIsa
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below job description.
Title : Android Lead
Location :San Diego, CA
Hire Type : Contract
Client is looking for an experienced top-notch Lead Android developer/Architect to grow with our dev team! As a Lead Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizes the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Client Interactive: Client Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities
· Design and development projects for existing android app.
· Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
· Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
· Optimizing performance for the app
· Communicate effectively with teams and management
· Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
· Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
· Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
· Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
· A minimum of 7+ years of professional native Android development experience in Kotlin or Java using the Android SDK.
· 3+ years of experience serving in a lead capacity and some experience with architecture duties as well
· 1 to 3 years of development experience using Kotlin is a must.
· Experience with modern Android architectural patterns (Android Architecture Components).
· Experience with releasing applications to the Google Play Store.
· Experience with automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis, and obfuscation.
· Experience under formal software development processes.
· Experience with multiple platform development environments, including Linux, Mac OS and/or Windows.
· Ability to work in an agile environment.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
· Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
· Expert level knowledge of Kotlin.
· Familiarity with modern Android development & libraries (LiveData, RxJava, Dagger 2, etc.)
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
· Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
· Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
· A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
Desk -609-853-0818 X Ext -2126