Android Developer :: San Diego, CA
My name is Sachin Kumar and I am a Staffing Specialist at IDC Technologies. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
If you are interested please share your updated resume with me.
Title :- Android Developer
Location :- San Diego, CA
Duration :- Long term Contractual
Work Authorisation : Visa Independent Consultants Only
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
· 4+ years Android software development experience
· Solid understanding of design patterns (MVP, MVVM) and Android architecture components
· Solid understanding of Android application building blocks e.g. Activities/Fragments, Services, Broadcast Receivers/Intents, databases, background tasks, responsive UI and localization
· Experience with Android Studio, Git, Jira, Bitbucket
· Experience with documenting code design and reviewing and creating requirement specification.
· Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
· Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design Patterns
· Experience with LiveData, Repository, ViewModel (Android App Building blocks), JUnit test framework
· Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Experience in applying best coding practices, writing clean, testable and maintainable code
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
· Experience with Agile software development (daily scrum, sprints, story estimation, planning poker)
· Demonstrated experience in successfully launching products in FCC & FDA regulated industries preferred
· Experience with Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
· Knowledge of RxJava/RxAndroid, Realm is a big plus
· Experience with medical device development, Bluetooth, etc., is desired
· Experience with Dependency Injection (DI) frameworks (Dagger, Spring)
· Experience in debugging and troubleshooting code to find bugs and improve performance
Below is the job description:
· Prior medical device manufacturing background and experience required, coordinates with functional manager / SME to create CO and follow through same for closure .
· Ability to review Design Validation /Specifications /documents /Drawings / Details Data collection in EU MDD Tech files
· Hazard Analysis / Component Design FMEA / review /verification / Updates
· Experience in Specification development, Agile, Documentum or any document management system
· Experience in Process FMEA/ Risk management CAPA and RCA and provide inputs to Design team.
· Validation documentation against production processes and systems in compliance to internal and external requirements utilizing well developed technical and regulatory skills.
· Proven ability of working in a cross-functional team environment. Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross functionally with other departments including Operations, Product Development, QA, etc. as necessary.
· Communicate significant issues or developments identified during production, validation and qualification activities.
· Knowledge on ISO 13485/Part 820 / ISO 14971 and prior Medtronic experience will be preferred.
Must have Skills:
a) Specification Development
b) Test Method Development and Validation
c) Design Verification and Validation
e) Design Input / Design Output Matrix
f) Change Management Process
C: (512) 518-8209