73900 – IAM Engineer/ Security – 100% Remote
Role: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer/ Security Specialist
Duration: 12-24-month contract
Work Location: (100% Remote) 6000 American Parkway, Madison, WI / American Family Insurance – Indiana 53718
Our Client in Madison, WI is looking for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant / Security Analyst to focused on operating enterprise identity and access management services and assisting with our enterprise interoperability initiatives. The IAM Engineer will work directly with the technology which includes an integrated environment of systems encompassing directory services, identity administration, access management, group management, user authentication and authorization, and role definition. This position will be 100% remote.
Job Description: The Identity and Access Management Engineer will be part of the team focused on operating enterprise identity and access management services and assisting with our enterprise interoperability initiatives. The IAM Engineer will work directly with the technology which includes an integrated environment of systems encompassing directory services, identity administration, access management, group management, user authentication and authorization, and role definition.
In this position you will be required to:
- Maintain a complex Enterprise AD environment
- Integrate and manage IGA, PAM, MFA and SSO technologies
- Assist in documenting and maintaining effective internal IAM control processes and procedures
- Prepare reports and artifacts for internal and external audits
- Automate process to identify access discrepancies and remediate the issues
- Demonstrate Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- 5+ years of Active Directory Administration experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the identity and access management field.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud Prevention, Physical Security, Software Developer Community, Network Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and development of creative solutions
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated and a continual learner
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), ADLDS, AzureAD
- Experience with SailPoint IGA – IIQ / Experience with Ping (Federate, Access, ID, PCPT)
- Hands-on experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0 protocols and deployment
- Exposure to cloud technologies (i.e., AWS and Google) / Experience with Privileged Access Management Tools (i.e. CyberArk)
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management technologies
- Experience with user provisioning, system authorization, PKI, MFA, AAA solutions, and password vaulting systems and services
- 5+ years’ experience working on large scale systems
Madhuri Krothapalli | Sr Recruiter
You are receiving this email because you have either sent a resume seeking potential employment either directly to V-Soft or by posting a resume online. If you do not wish to receive email notifications regarding potential employment with V-Soft in the future, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain nonpublic, confidential and/or proprietary information for disclosure to and use by the intended recipient only. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer. An error in transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.