73873 – Salesforce Commerce Cloud consultants – PLEASE READ JD BEFORE SENDING RESUMES.
73873 – Salesforce Commerce Cloud consultants
DON’T SEND RESUMES WITHOUT LEAD EXP
DON’T SEND CPT/OPT AND WHO CANNOT PROVIDE 2 MANAGERIAL/LEAD/SUPERVISOR REFERENCES WITH OFFICIAL EMAIL IDS FROM LATEST 2 PROJECTS
DON’T SEND RESUMES WITHOUT SFCC implementation experience AND COMMERCE CLOUD(DEMAND WARE) EXP
Salesforce Demandware Lead Developer for a critical role to support client’s delivery teams and solve the toughest technical problems.
Location: Remote work. Occasional travel
Client Location: Vancouver, Washington
Responsibilities for the Resource:
- Technical Lead for Salesforce Commerce projects, responsible for technology implementations, enterprise architecture decision making, project implementation processes, and team leadership.
- Partnering with technology products & services, including Salesforce, to architect & implement solutions that address the needs of stakeholders. Developed functional, technical, and platform requirements as part of projects.
- Designing and implementing discovery, definition, and design process to streamline the requirements gathering process across projects.
- Partnering with business, IT, and marketing leaders to enable the execution of strategies related to eCommerce & web technology. Working directly with stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute these initiatives.
- Participating in implementation backend software technology using a variety of tools in partnership with developers.
- Perform technical design for and lead implementation of client projects
- Responsible for technical design and deliverables for client projects
- Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of Commerce solutions
- Present technical solutions to both business and IT teams
- Provide technical leadership for project teams
- Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff
- Do the software development using SFCC recommended framework as required
- Review the Tech Team’s code and provide the feedback
- In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, own the overall delivery of client projects
- Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science or equivalent)
Experience should be 5+ years as a Technical Lead
Technical Skills Must Haves:
- Hands-on experience building technical solutions and integrations with Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud or Salesforce core
- Software engineering skills with Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, LWC framework in Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud (Demand Ware) Data models, Product Catalog, Pricing Entitlements, Logic classes and Service classes, accounts, contacts etc.
- Working knowledge in Salesforce and Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud administration, configuration, process builders, flows and custom overrides
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with profiles, permission sets, custom permissions, data loader, field and object permissions etc.
- Working knowledge of Single-Sign on and Community User setup in Salesforce
- Working experience of code repositories such as GitHub, bitbucket etc.
- Working experience in IDE tools such as VS Code, Eclipse etc.
- Working Knowledge in Lightning B2C Data models, configuration and customization
- Working knowledge and experience with complex system integrations such as price checks, payment gateway, and “order submit”
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Connected apps setup and authentication
- Experience in customizing “Cartridge”
- Create prototypes for architecturally significant components as needed
- Experience in web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain nonpublic, confidential and/or proprietary information for disclosure to and use by the intended recipient only. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer. An error in transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.