3 immediate–positions with client in—-IL—Sr Tableau/Sr snowflake and sr IBM MDM Data analyst———-
Location: Chicago, IL, United States ,Remote Start
Duration: 6 months with potential extension
Rate : $ –/Hr On CTC/W2
Exp. Req—Min 9+ years
· Experienced in designing executive dashboards and visualization solutions using Tableau
· Experience working closely with business users to design great User Experience
· Ability to guide and train other Tableau developers
· Hands-on experience on advanced reporting using Tableau.
· By using Tableau, ability to design complex and interactive executive dashboard with drill down to detail and analysis pathways to other supporting reports.
· Develop a strong understanding of business requirements and working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements.
· Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
· Develop ad-hoc reporting for diverse business problems
· Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways.
· Design, develop, and maintain Tableau self-service reports and dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if analysis.
· Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
· Partners across IT and the business to support agile application development, DevOps and short-cycle iterations to deliver continuous business value.
· Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
· Strong Written and Verbal Communications skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
Location : Chicago (Remote Start pending COVID-19)
Duration : 6 months with potential for extension
Rate : $65 – $70/Hr on CTC( Neg. upon Exp.)——-
- Strong background in data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling, metadata management, and data quality
- Experience in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps
- Analyze, architect, design, and actively develop cloud data warehouses, data lakes, and other cloud-based data solutions
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets
- Experience building cloud data solutions [Snowflake and Azure (preferred), AWS or GCP]
- Deep experience with designing and deploying end to end solutions with a cloud platform s analytic services including storage, permissions, private cloud, database services, virtual machines, and parallel processing technologies.
- Experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (Snowflake, Azure SQL)
3)–IBM MDM Database Analyst/Developer
Location: Chicago Area (Remote until Covid is resolved, then in office)
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Rate : $60 -$63/hr on CTC–( neg. on Exp.)—
Note : Banking Experience preferred .
• Expertise in IBM MDM (Master Data Management) tool for Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing Master Data Management Services
• Expertise on implementing MDM Batch (RMI), Online (SOAP/ Restful Web services), Messaging (JMS) Interfaces, Suspect Duplicate Processing using Probabilistic or Deterministic Matching Engines
• Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stake holders, and designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Documentation, and Implementation of Business Process Solutions.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly & providing inputs to change control process
• Knowledge and implementation experience with Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP and EJB, XML, SOAP, XPath, WSDL, RMI, XSLT, JSON
• Experience working with databases like DB2, Oracle, SQL and MySQL. Good to have Cloud Experience GCP, AWS and Azure
• Good Communications skills both written and verbal
• Experience working with large financial institutions is a plus
Thanks & Regards
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | E-Verify Company
17177 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 445 | Livonia | MI | 48152 | Phone: 248-677-6199
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer.