2 Roles—Sr java developers with AWS————-for my client in———IL/OH–Immediate interview
1)—Sr. Java Developer with AWS
Duration: 6 months with strong potential for extension
Rate : $60- $65/Hr on CTC—( Neg. On Exp.)——
- Experienced Java developer with strong analytical skills and ability to translate business problem to technical solution
- Experience in dealing with non-functional and scaling issues.
- Experience with developing in AWS environment and using AWS native tools like Lambda, S3, ECS to name a few.
- Experience in integrating with systems using REST, SOAP, MQ.
- Experience in data formats like XML, JSON.
- Experiences in writing simulators, unit testing and testing API using tools like Postman, SoapUI.
- Experience in Finance & Payments Domain is a plus
- Ability to conceive and write detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements.
- Ability write, configure, and integrate code to create the software that aligns with architecture patterns and technology strategy.
Location : Columbus ,OH—( Onsite from Day one)—
Rate : $58 to 60/hr On CTC—( Neg. on Exp.)—-
Hybrid work schedule may be implemented later but must be living in Columbus.
Nice to Have:
Thanks & Regards
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | E-Verify Company
17177 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 445 | Livonia | MI | 48152 | Phone: 248-677-6199
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer.