2–Roles–Sr Business Data Analyst with Payments And sr Agile Business Analyst with wealth Mang.exp.———for my client in—–Remote/NY
Location: Buffalo, IL. (Remote).
Duration : Long Term
Rate : $56 – $58 Max /Hr on CTC—( Neg. on Exp.)–
- Data Analyst/Business Analyst with strong Finance/Payments experience who has worked on Financial/Payments Systems.
- Expert in documenting requirements, current workflows, data flows, process flows and working with Jira.
- Advanced SQL development skills with experience and proficiency working with large data sets and relational databases.
- Demonstrate ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and link to solution to solve those business problems.
- Experience working on Data Quality, Data Governance projects will be a huge plus. Also, experience with Collibra will be a huge plus.
- Minimum 8+ Years’ experience in technology
- Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
2)—Agile Business Analyst with Wealth, Investment & Brokerage Exp
Location: NY (Remote until Covid is resolved)
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Rate : $58/hr on CTC—(Neg. on Exp.)
Note : Must have Banking Experience.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Infrastructure or similar discipline
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a BA preferably in Financial Services.
· Prior experience working on APIs and internal, staff-facing UI is preferred
· Client Onboarding, Know-your-customer checks, Wealth, Private Banking, or Customer knowledge is nice to have
· Certified SAFe 5.0 Agilist is Preferred, but not mandatory
· Past experience from organizations with SAFe and Agile ways of working and working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Kanban Boards, Confluence and other collaborative workspaces
· Experience of continuous integration/continuous development
Thanks & Regards
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | E-Verify Company
17177 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 445 | Livonia | MI | 48152 | Phone: 248-677-6199
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer.