10+ years–Senior Automation Test Engineer Corp to corp only at San Diego, CA
Please share the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the job description.
Job Title: Senior Automation Test Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Mandatory Skills: Selenium, TAssured, Spring Framework in Cucumber, Docker
· Must have at least 6+ years of experience with Automation
· Must have experience of Automation framework development from scratch
· Writing automated test cases using RestAssured and Spring Framework in Cucumber
· Deploying developed applications using Docker in Marathon
· Conducting hands on functional, and system Integration testing; report, track and follow up on issues in a timely manner.
· Perform Root cause Analysis and investigation of defects found in features and triage the bugs.
· Experience in developing Test Strategy, Test plan, Test cases, Test scripts and project documentation
· Analyze application logs by creating Splunk queries and dashboards for the real-time logs in Production environment.
· Working with CQL queries and databases like Cassandra
· Excellent knowledge of performance test systems
· Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
· Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
· Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly
· Great attitude and willingness to “go the extra mile”
Environment: Postman, Docker, Jira, Stash, Java, Spring Framework, Maven, Cassandra, Confluence, Splunk, JetBrains IDE’s, Cucumber Testing Framework, Selenium (desirable), RestAssured, Agile methodology