06/03/21 Job Title: Database Administrator
Location: 335 Adams Street, Suite 2300 Brooklyn,NY,11201
Duration: 48 Months Months
Job Description: SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The will primarily be responsible for managing installations on and platforms.
The shall provide NYCERS’ with technical expertise for administration and maintenance of shared environment , working with the application administrators and development teams to ensure the environment resources are optimally utilized, as well as participating in other NYCERS’ initiatives.
The following deliverables shall apply:
• Monitor the health of the agency’s and respond to any limit breaches in a timely fashion.
• Troubleshoot production incidents/problems and operation errors.
• Provide third level support regarding related issues.
• Plan for and install and configure and upgrades.
• Provide technical expertise and mentorship to other and ETL developers.
• Plan for and address for .
• Respond to dependent tools support issues that indicate a component needs action.
• Provide documentation where helpful for continued knowledge & skills transfer.
• Liaise with product vendors and technical specialists to resolve issues.
• experience, with minimum of of recent on platform.
• Deep knowledge of to other vendor products.
• Extensive experience with , leading to a significant understanding of how to integrate to work with (AD).
• Experience installing supplemental tools such as drivers and configurations to meet remote applications and user access needs.
• Knowledge of federating to other , e.g. , etc.
• Experience in developing applications that use .
• Good understanding of structuring a for an IT organization.
• Experience developing is a plus.
• Experience supporting () applications a plus.
• Experience on other such as , with a plus.
• and installation.
• Experience in .