Job Summary: Good working experience as Technical Lead/Architect in the implementation of applications on AWS Admin with SAS. Add value to your team and collaborate on design solutions while building relationships with the organization. Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly agile rituals take place, with efficiency and discipline. Be diligent about identifying blockages and developer divergence from sprint scope/goals work with product owners, other teams, and team members toward resolution.
Shift: 9AM – 6PM PDT
Roles & Responsibilities: Partner vigorously with product owners and the development team in their quest to do everything possible to ensure customer satisfaction. Support your product owners, so they understand what they need to know about changes within the group. This job will redirect incoming interference from stakeholders who may seek to deal directly with developers to address valid concerns. Be a clear, consistent source of trustworthy information facilitate discussion, transparency, good decision-making, and managing the complete AWS life cycle, along with security, provisioning, automation, and maintaining access control, as well as the integrity of data, throughout the platform of the AWS application. Also, knowing SAS installation, technical architecture, security, maintenance releases, upgrades, and hotfixes as required and migration expertise.
Certification(s) Required: Preferred (AWS)
MS Azure data architect Location : Branchville, NJ Duration : Long Term
· Research and properly evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
· Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long term objectives for data architecture.
· Analyze, Design and implement effective data solutions and models on Azure data platforms such as Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks and HDInsights
· Examine and identify datalake structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
· Assess and guide datalake and datawarehouse implementation procedures on Cloud to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
· Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to Azure data platforms.
· Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating automations
· Recommend solutions to improve new and existing datalake and datawarehouse systems on both on-premise and cloud
· Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
· Design and integrate the data pipelines with CI/CD
· Define security and Disaster Recovery plans and procedures
•At least 5 years of proven data architecture and implementation experience on Big Data technologies.
•At least 3 years of experience on architecting and building data solutions on Microsoft Azure
•Extensive experience on designing on-premise datawarehouse or datalakes
•Experience on designing OTLP systems on Cloud
Mandatory Technical Skills: Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, HDInsight, PowerBI, Hadoop, Spark, SQL Server and SSIS
Optional: Any equivalent associate or professional architect certifications (AWS,Azure or GCP)
LOCATION: Louisville, KY
Job summary: Humana Account is looking for a Solutions Architect who has deep hands on Cloud (GCP, Azure), dotnet suite of skills, exposure to Salesforce and strong integration skills in ESB like MuleSoft, good understanding and experience on devops. We need a passionate individual who can scale across roles and is flexible to work with a diverse team.
Design technical architecture both high level and low level and present it to Design Architecture team
Design target architecture and walkthrough with the development team
Conduct assessments and come up with continuous improvement initiatives on rchitecturre and design
Lead technical sessions on evaluating tools, utilities, design approaches and alternatives for technical solution
Lead sessions to build consensus on gaps, solution options, desired architecture, and recommendations
Lead sessions to assess the business impact of current limitations
Lead transformation initiatives as required for the client.
Analyze existing standards to identify gaps and remedies
Minimum overall 12 years’ experience
Strong knowledge of design patterns, processes and best practices
Strong Azure and or GCP experience, hands on
Microservices and interoperability experience is desirable
Healthcare industry experience specifically is architecting soltions and platforms
Minimum of 3 years of technology consulting experience , Leading Architectural Designs
Proven experience leading transformation at large enterprises
At least 2 years of system level architecture experience is a plus. Preferably in Linux, windows, Midlewares, Cloud and Distributed Environment platform
Hands on experience and can do POCs using Microsoft suite of technology and others areas as required
Architected solution and deep expertise on .NET, Cloud (Azure, GCP)
Hands on Implementation skills and understanding of Microservices and Containerization, Docker Components and Orchestration using Swarm/Kubernetes
Able to articulate thru slides, docs, verbal communication
Experience working with remote/offshore teams
Documentation skills , creating SOP and SMDT docs , GAP analysis report, creating Solution recommendations
Exposure to MuleSoft Anypoint
Salesforce integration experience
Sound knowledge on Pub-sub, data liberization/democratization
Good Linux and windows (Scripts) experience
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .