We are looking for Oracle ATG/ Ecommerce C2C requirements
We are looking for Oracle ATG/ Ecommerce at Saint Paul, MN
Role & Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge on Oracle ATG Commerce and one of the integration platforms
- Should be able to work and manage priority tasks & work with client stakeholders on prioritization
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems, Proven Skills & Technical Requirements
- Develop complex ATG_Endeca customisations and base product, prepare detailed specification document.
- Job involves development/enhancement, maintenance and support of ATG Endeca suite
- Coordinate with support teams and inter dependent teams for application support, sustenance and new enhancements
- Manage technical aspects of support with support partner
- Manage XCC and all third party integrations through web services
- Knowledge of Xstore POS, Xcenter, Xadmin, Relate, Locate is added advantage.
- Provide cost-effective & high-performance solutions for growing e-commerce needs.
- Design and implement solutions on Oracle ATG Commerce Suite, Oracle Endeca commerce suite, Group By search implementation and integration.
- Coordinate with technical and business representatives of other teams to ensure smooth functioning of the client’s website.
- 12 years of industry experience in application development in the e-commerce domain.
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle ATG Commerce and Endeca Implementation.
- Must have worked through all phases of software development life cycle of a project.
- Significant experience working with Group By Search Integration.
- Expert in Headless commerce implementation.
- Experience with integration involving eCommerce platform and Sterling commerce
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field plus 10 years of experience in Software Engineering or related field.
Thanks and Regards,
Skype id: Partha Sarathy