Very Fast C2c jobs Moving requirement :: IT Epic Analyst :: 100% Remote
Role : IT Epic Analyst
Location : Sacramento, CA (100% Remote)
Duration : 9 Months
MOI : Phone/Skype
- 7 Years of IT Experience and 3 years Epic IT Referrals build work required.
- Experience with ASA table Statusing
- Hospital/Healthcare Industry experience is a MUST
- Great Communication Skills
We are in need of an IT Epic Analyst specialized in referrals workflows and build. Position to manage existing support and improvements work in progress. These include centralization of scheduling and referrals requests, and improvement initiatives in support of the Clinical Strategic Plan referrals program improvements. The build analyst role will manage support tickets and requests. The IT Referrals Analyst will be responsible for receiving support requests, communicating directly with customers, developing test and build plans, and delivering build into the Epic production environment.
- A minimum of 3 years Epic IT Referrals build work required.
- Experience with workqueue rules build and management required, along with deep understanding of tying these to referral orders.
- Experience with ASA table Statusing preferred.
- Epic IT certification or proficiency in Referrals and/or Tapestry preferred.
- Experience in automation with referral statusing, determination, and submission preferred e.g., AI tools for authorizations submissions.
- Experience in healthcare preferred, particularly in ambulatory operations.
- Lead UC Davis Health referrals support and improvements initiatives.
- Provide key program support to the centralization of specialty scheduling and the referrals routing discovery and build.
- Maintain existing referrals workqueues and improve outdated or broken routing rules.
- Support referrals authorizations improvement initiatives
- Work with various IT Teams, Managed Care, and operations partners.
- Independently schedule, lead, and document meetings.
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist | JBS Technologies Inc.
Address: 1201 N Orange Street, Suite 7460 Wilmington, DE 19801