URGENT ROLE: Program Manager with Security experience, Denver, CO
Hope You are doing well.
This is Anvita from ITMC Systems. I have a job opportunity for you, if you are interested please share your Resume and details ASAP
Program Manager with Security experience
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long term
A Senior Program Manager for Dish and Wireless Security is responsible for the overall direction,
coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of IT security projects, ensuring.
consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
● Lead the planning and implementation of the Dish and Wireless Security Programs
● Present and negotiate with customer, senior management, and IT teams
● Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables
● Create Governance, Executive Status Reports, and Roadmaps
● Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
● Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
● Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
● Track program deliverables and fill out the program RAID using appropriate tools
● Provide direction and support to Dish and Wireless program team and coordinate with the Overall
● Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
● Present reports defining program progress, problems and solutions, and perform risk
● Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
● Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
● 6+ years of Program Management experience
● 5+ years in IT and Security; Security certifications, training, and Security Standards, NIST
experience a plus
● Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT
management, software development and test teams, and infrastructure teams
● Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
● Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
● Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
● Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
● Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity
and vendor management
● Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change
● Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
● Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
● Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
● Ability to consult with customers at a business level.
● Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the
● Excellent written and presentation skills and strong decision-making skills
● Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to
adapt quickly to change.
● Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery
● Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse
● Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or
● PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
Desired Knowledge Areas:
● Data networking
● Wireless systems
● Enterprise software releases
● AWS and Cloud Services
● Security and enterprise monitoring systems and tools
Years of experience
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | ITMC Systems, Inc.