URGENT Requirement Product Designer – Detroit, Michigan
Greeting from Aforce solutions
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Duration: 12 months Contract
Client – Ford
Note :- We need Product Designer with CRM experience and good to have dynamic CRM
· Conducts user research and creates narrative about how customers or users interact with a business and how the new designs or design improvements will help them
· Documents research findings in form (but not limited to) of user journey map/story board, personas, technical specifications and user flow diagrams
· Creates site maps, concepts model/system maps
· Supports all level of prototyping and create paper prototypes
· Maintains content inventory, style guide/pattern library
· Creates competitive analysis, usability/analytics reports when needed
· Creates paper prototypes, interactive prototypes and static wireframes
· 5-7 Years’ Experience Web Front- end, UX-Ui background.
· Gathering requirements coming up with creative solutions.
· Personality- innovation and forward thinking.
· For UX/UI focused they must have a portfolio.
· User Experience designers focus on UI related user stories and Backend Designers focus on “under-the-hood” technical connectivity (network, cloud, DB, integration / data exchange) related user stories
· Technical Background (systems designer (SDA), technical BA job family)
· Must be able to translate User Stories into lower level technical specifications
· Designers focus on UI related user stories and Backend Designers focus on “under-the-hood” technical connectivity (network, cloud, DB, integration / data exchange) related user stories
· Prefer Technical Background in mobile or backend Java technologies
· Strong communication, analytical and intra-personal skills
· User journey map/story board, personas, technical specifications and user flow diagram
· Site maps, concepts model/system maps
· Paper prototypes, interactive prototypes and static wireframes
· Competitive analysis, usability/analytics reports (when needed)
37100 W Thirteen Mile Rd, Ste 219A
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Direct: +1 806 421 0789