Urgent Requirement of Full Stack Developer- Remote
Hope you are doing well !
My Name is Ashmi and I’m a Sr. Recruiter working with US Tech. We have an immediate need for a long-term consulting assignment with our client which is Fully remote. Client location is in Tempe, AZ.
If you are looking for new job opportunity, kindly revert at email@example.com
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Tempe AZ(Fully Remote)
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Own your code from requirement to production, designing and implementing unit and functional tests first , then coding your solution, then ensuring that pipelines efficiently deliver your code to test environments and to production.
- Deliver an end-to-end solution, including React UIs, Node middleware APIs, Appian admin tools, unit tests, Selenium functional tests, scripting and configuration, and code pipelines
- Design and develop test-driven technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Provide development leadership (Architecture, Design, Testing, and Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our client facing online and mobile banking systems.
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation, and adherence to standards.
- Drive technical designs to consensus and approval by Architecture Review Team. Design and develop enterprise solutions for specific business needs that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- Performs impact analysis of proposed changes on existing architecture, capabilities, system priorities, and technology solutions; looks for additional solution options or trade-offs. Identifies cost/benefit implications of proposed solutions (e.g. people, processes, technology, strategy, finance).
- Create and maintain application architecture and related assets. Be the go-to person for development team on architecture discussions. The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Follow a lightweight Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Utilize JIRA as the defect tracking system and report issues promptly and accurately
- Ensure reproducibility, auditability and traceability of deliverables
- Leverage your extensive experience in previous projects to guard code quality and take opportunities to mentor juniors.
- Express what you know comfortably and confidently, especially during code reviews.
- We value continued learning and development, so you will learn a lot.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of progressive development experience as a Software Engineer.
- Must have technical lead experience for medium to large sized projects.
- Experience building and maintaining large software platforms.
- Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code.
- Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Ability to influence the architecture and design.
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
- Experience with BDD, TDD, and CICD delivery.
- Experience in working with COTS and SaaS solutions.
- Hands-on development experience in Node JS, Java, React, Loopback.
- Experience with distributed systems and with micro-services architecture.
- Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE, Restful Webservices, web applications, JSM, transactional databases, NoSQL databases.
- Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, and Jenkins
- Experience with QA strategies such as mocking, pairwise testing, UI and API level testing
- Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions.
- Experience and exposure to API gateways.
- Experience working with SOA platforms like MuleSoft, APIgee, Oracle ESB etc.
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile/Kanban/Iterative delivery methodologies
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.\
- Experience in development of ETL
- Experience with JIRA and ALM
- Familiarity with Confluence, Bitbucket and Maven
- Bonus points for experience with Appian BPA applications
- Bonus points for experience with regulated financial organizations.
- Bonus points for experience with AWS, Docker and Jenkins/Drone and Mobile automation.
- Bonus points for experience in testing React applications
- Bonus points for experience testing Appian BPA applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
10 Exchange Place, Suite 1710
Jersey City, NJ 07302