Urgent requirement of Full stack Developer in NY Corp to Corp
Role- Full Stack Developer
Location- NEW YorkClient- Sapient/ Marcel
Job Summary: The Senior Full Stack Developer will help to realize high-end technology products with significant impact to our organization. You will design, develop and roll out solutions using modern technologies and ways of working along with your team. Moreover, in this hands-on role you will work with the user interface, technology integration, back-end API systems, and site architecture across our stack.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of strong software development experience building scalable, responsive applications using Node.js/Java 8+/.NET, and ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience w/ API-driven architectures, especially micro-services, REST
- Server-side Node.js experience preferred but strong Java/.NET
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent APIs
- Knowledge of State Management libraries like Redux, MobX etc
- Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.)
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools and/or traditional build systems (npm, ant, maven, webpack, gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Strong verbal & written communication
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
- 4+ years of strong software development experience building scalable, responsive applications using Node.js/Java 8+/.NET, and ReactJS or AngularJS.
Narinder Alliance Technologies LLC
103 Carnegie Center, Suite 300
New Jersey 08540.