Urgent Requirement: Integration Tech Lead in Waltham, MA
Can you please let me know your interest for below position.
This is Charlie from Waynsys.
Job Title : Integration Tech Lead
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 6 months Contract
Client Company :National Grid
Sr. Level Developer with Java 5+ years working on integration platforms and projects Rest APIs and Webservices Automation of Unit Testing
The Senior Integration Tech Lead contributes to the development and maintenance of Interfaces and APIs for the overall National Grid IT Solutions. The Senior Integration Tech Lead also contributes to the design and delivery of solutions in support of the National Grid IT Solutions.
• Experience in any of the integration technologies including MuleSoft, Tibco, webMethods, or Dell Boomi and understand the integration design patterns
• Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint platform, and Mulesoft API Management or similar technologies is a plus
• Experience in developing enterprise services using API Modelling Language, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services
• Good understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA
• Strong experience in at least one of the Java, C++, C# programming languages
• Experience with Dev Ops tool chains
• Experience with agile development/delivery methodologies
• Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• BS and educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• 5 plus years of development experience.
Key Accountabilities (please indicate if these are direct or indirect accountabilities):
Direct accountabilities unless stated otherwise:
• Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
• Provide programming and technical expertise to ensure business solutions are met
• Interpret requirements to develop Mulesoft APIs and integrations using Agile methodology
• Implement APIs as per the design specification and National Grid architecture standards
• Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process, and experience layers of API
• Ensure that all code, configurations and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery
• Perform code reviews and other quality checks as requested
• Participate in system/integration testing as appropriate
US IT Recruiter
Direct No: 732–510–5261 Ext: 1005
Web: www.waynsys.com (eVerified)
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.