Urgent requirement for SSIS Lead or Architect @ Dallas TX
Job Title: SSIS Lead or Architect
Location: Dallas TX
Duration: Long Term
Interview Mode: Skype
· 4 to 6 years of ETL development with at least 1 years in designing ETL solutions for clients in different is a MUST. (SSIS is preferred)
· Proficiency in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills in one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL with knowledge of DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning is a MUST.
· Knowledge on handling JSON files, Serializing the data, Posting data to API is desirable.
· Good to have experience working with Hive/Hadoop/Python.
· Knowledge and experience in Apache NiFi / Apache Airflow.
· Prior work experience on Supply chain.
· Strong experience in Cloud Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume Data Loads.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint /Visio for analysis and presentation
· Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain.
· A patient listener with the ability clearly articulate your viewpoint to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure.
· Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team-wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction.
· Ability to take complete ownership of the work and deliver with minimal oversight.”
Thanks & Regards
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext 2232
Fax : 609 799 5746
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”