Urgent Requirement for DataOps Engineer
Greetings of the day.
Title : DataOps Engineer
Location : SFO, CA
External Title: DataOps Engineer
Job Description: Overview:
What you’ll do as a DataOps Engineer:
• Work with the business and IT team to understand business problems, and to design, implement, and deliver an appropriate solution using Agile methodology across the larger program.
• Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
• Work independently to implement solutions on multiple platform (DEV, QA, UAT, PROD).
• Provide technical direction, leadership, and reviews to other engineers working on the same project.
• Implement and debug subsystems/micro service and components.
• Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
• Follows automate-first/automate-everything philosophy.
• Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and Components, and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
• Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
• Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the systems engineer or another project leader.
• Hands on in multiple programming paradigms, not limited to Object Oriented.
You could be a great fit if you have:
• 8+ years IT-Software/ Software products.
• Bachelor in science – Computer Science or equivalent.
• OpenShift, docker experience.
• Experience with following Data Engineering languages and technologies – AWS Glue, Python, PySpark, Spark, Informatica, Git, JenkinsCI.
• AWS Technologies – S3, AWS Glue, RDS, lambda, cloud watch, etc.
• DW concepts.
• Kafka and Spark Streaming is nice to have.
• Experienced across programming languages, patterns and data structures.
• Adequate hands on experience with data modeling, locks, database concurrency.
• Applied knowledge of Object Orientated programming concept (OOPS), Operating System (OS) concept.
• Proficient with software Architecture, design patterns and strong demonstrated experience in building frameworks.
• Strong computer science background including distributed computing.
• Good knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
• Good knowledge of secure coding practices is a plus.
• Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in the development of all layers of enterprise applications to analyze system scalability, integration, and performance issues as well as internationalization utilizing either Unicode and/or multi-byte databases.
• Good exposure of software development life cycle, development process flow and their tools usage.
• Must be aware of Agile, Incremental or spiral development methodology.
• Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and an ability to learn quickly.
• Domain Knowledge in Financial Service is a plus.
• Good communication skill to articulate views/thoughts with team and partners or customers without any gap.
• Willingness and Ability to learn new technologies.
• Expert knowledge of computer languages, data structures, program design methods and techniques.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems systematically.
• Self-motivated, thorough, and methodical.
• Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
I look forward to having a fruitful business relationship with you.
HR IT Recruiter
(O) 4708012004 -Ext 1830
11539 Park woods Cir, Suite 302, Alpharetta, GA, 30005
Conflux Systems INC, a Minority and Small Business Enterprise