Urgent required QA Test Analyst / Lead , Mount Laurel,NJ
Hope you are doing good !!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through JD and send the updated profile ASAP.
QA Test Analyst / Lead
Location-Mount Laurel, NJ
“The Quality Assurance Analyst role is to plan, design, architect, and deploy effective test suites and regimes for in-house product development, software application development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements. This individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve systems/software application issues through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of IT investments and initiatives Coordinate formal quality assurance review with information systems. Responsible for the formal quality assurance role in audits/reviews. Implement policies and standards and take into account standards/legislation. Recommend new or replacement policies and/or standards. Ensure that a consistently high standard of information systems is maintained. Assess and evaluate current technologies and information systems trends. A vacancy exists for a Sr. QA Analyst to join the team and be responsible for various aspects of software application testing, ensuring application is stable and defect free.
• Hands on experience in Software Testing and developing automation scripts
• Thorough knowledge of the entire SDLC, testing methodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience. Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Experience in co-ordination with multiple teams.
• Experience in credit process domain preferred.
• Experience in Web portal testing.
• Good understanding in consumer & core banking.
• Good experience in defect management.
• 7-10 years over-all experience in IT/QA leading and supporting projects
• Lead the testing effort and / or team to plan, construct and execute release tests• Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
• Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives
• Lead and develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and business teams to ensure alignment with project delivery documentation• Coach and advice testers as required.
• Superior customer communication and expectations management
• Strong ALM and JIRA experience
• Experience in Agile project.
• Exceptional understanding of software development and testing principles
• Experience with data mapping/migration testing required
• Experience in projects that have complex data requirements
• Experience implementing test automation strongly preferred
• Experience working with technology and business partners
• Test Automation – TOSCA (Highly Desired) or any other automation tool (Preferred)
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Experience working in an offshore/offsite model
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong leadership skills, plus good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.”
+1 7323387857 212