Urgent required Program Manager corp to corp job remote only
Here is the list of requirement, Please go through it and let me know if you need any more details.
share me candidates resumes which matches.
Note: direct (STATE clients )
Client Name: Ohio Department of Departmental Disabilities
Max Pay rate: W2 $75, C2C 85
Special Notes: Job is Remote
· Under the guidance of the Vendor Management Office (VMO) Administrator, manage the entire contract lifecycle – setup, negotiation and award, monitor, and close. Maintain up-to-date contract templates.
· Provide guidance in choosing the appropriate procurement vehicles. Interface with program offices, Department of Administrative Services (DAS), Legal and ITS technical teams for a smooth and efficient award of contract.
· Provide contractual support and guidance to internal staff that manage vendor projects, identifying potential risks in the context of contract provisions.
· Monitor contracts while interfacing with agreement managers across different program offices.
· Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and workflows for contract procedures.
· Develop metrics across key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure strong performance management.
· Author and/or review requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), deliverable- based information technology services (DBITS) and task orders to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
· Assist in evaluation of vendor proposals, IT procurement, selection criteria and best-practice procedures.
· Collaborate with procurement staff to optimize the procurement of cost-effective acquisitions.
· Foster analytics-driven decisions based on strategic vendor contractual data.
· Uphold a central vendor repository to ensure effective contract management and vendor relationships, and plan for major software upgrades, ensuring that change management procedures/methodologies are used.
· Utilize a customer-focused approach to delivering contract management services to internal customers providing training, support and/or guidance to agreement managers as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· At least two years of experience in contract management including hardware, software and cloud agreements required.
· Demonstrated professional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms.
· Strong interpersonal effectiveness including the ability to negotiate.
· Knowledge of IT concepts and systems, especially outsourced services and software as a service (SAAS).
· Ability to manage conflicting stakeholder needs and wants. Ability to distinguish what is required versus what is “nice to have”.
· Strong ability to collaborate with others including ITS staff, legal and procurement staff, and program leaders to craft contracts that align complex needs with contractual requirements to achieve program outcomes.
· The selected vendor will not be able to bid on contracts that are under the purview of this position.