Urgent Require_ Mulesoft Admin _Plano, TX
itle: Mulesoft Admin
Location: Plano, TX
Nature of hiring: Contract
Number of Position: 6
Mulesoft anypoint platform administration which includes managing Business groups, Environments, user Access and integration applications configurations and schedule.
• Deploying and configuring integration applications in Mulesoft anypoint platform
• Work with Developers to triage production bugs Manage queue of cases and work with users and other support teams to troubleshoot production issues.
• Strong Experience with Runtime Fabric and Hybrid Deployment Model.
• Storing experience with Jenkins scripts for deployment Automation
• Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & the deployment patterns
• Experience with Mulesoft ESB administration (Cloudhub and On-Prem V3.x, v4.x)
• Experience using Unix/Linux OS environments
• Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
• Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth).
• Ability to interface with clients, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups.
• Deep experience with Any point Platform, Cloud Hub, Runtime Fabric, API Management
• Develop CI/CD DevOps Automation pipelines with the Mulesoft platform for building Microservices.
• Prepare documentation where necessary, including training, process flows, system structure, network deployment architecture etc.
• Design system with the right mix of Monitoring, Alerting and Tracing
• Experience in Monitoring, reporting and alerting tools
Ability to work and resolve issues independently.
Ability to work as an individual contributor
Qualification – BE, BTech., MS. M.Tech