Urgent opening as Data Modeler and SSIS Developer
Hope you are doing great,
we have an Urgent opening as Data Modeler and SSIS Developer . I am sending you job detail Please have a look and get back to me with updated resume if you are interested.
1. Responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of relational database model systems
2. Creation/maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models,
3. Extensive experience in ERwin tool
4. Database solution design. In this role the candidate will recommend and monitor overall standards and procedures,
5. Provide solution design guidance to other technical staff, and assist in integrating various systems.
6. Consult with users to determine requirements needed to guide development of the data models.
7. Data warehouse expertise in OLAP and relational modeling (3NF/OLTP) with a wide repertoire of domain experiences
8. Working with day to day Repository Management activities like Model Merging, User Role Creation, User Access Grants, Model Freezing and Model Version Management
9. Responsible for reverse engineering and synchronizing existing legacy data model
• Over 8+ years of technical experience in Information Technology Arena and specializing in Data warehousing/Business Intelligence. Well versed in customer facing roles, client interaction, and communication and managing client expectations in accordance with scope, time and effort.
• Possess strong knowledge of ETL and Reporting design/development activities with knowledge and experience in working on:
o MS SQL Server Business Intelligence Tools – SSIS, SSRS
o Tools – MS Visio, TFS, Excel
o Databases – Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
• College degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
• Certification in Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer.
• Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
• Demonstrated ability with SSIS ETL tools.
• Strong ability to analyze user requirements into technical solutions according to specifications.
• Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Experience with database design applications, including Visio and Erwin.
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
• Strong understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
• Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Strong written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
greater array of IT solutions, global expertise, and cost-management strategies.