• Proven experience in development, and implementation of software solutions, leadership in products and modules
• Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Attalssian Tool set – JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
· TDD/BDD and Automation testing with Junits, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmin, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
• Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable
• Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment (Mandatory)
• Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• The candidate must be able to works under minimal supervision be self-sufficient, defines own objectives, goals, and brings best practices to the organization.
• The candidate must be able to provide technical solutions to a diverse range of difficult problems.
Nice to have Skills:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
• Extensive experience in software development and programming using Java based technologies
• Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
• Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
• Ability to work closely in partnership with the business, technology and project management partners applying communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices
• Good written and spoken communications skills
• Hard working, self-learner having a proactive approach with a go get attitude. He/she should be highly independent, self-motivated, who is hungry to learn and perform in a highly demanding, technically challenging, quality focused and time critical environment