Urgent Need For Urgent Need: Tibco Spotfire Developer // Remote or Atlanta GA
Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Title: TIBCO Spotfire Developer
Location: This is going to be remote in US until client decides to start working from their office in Atlanta later this year.
Duration: 7+ months
Rate: MAX is 50/hr C2C all inclusive.
No OPTs rest all visas are fine.
· 5+ years of experience and expertise in Tibco Spotfire analysis, design and development
· Strong professional experience in all aspects of working with TIBCO Spotfire including Information Links
· Strong SQL skills on large scale databases
· 2+ years of Data Modeling/Architecture experience in Hadoop Hive/Impala required and Cassandra desired
· 2+ years as a hands-on application DBA in Hadoop Hive/Impala required and Cassandra desired
· Exhibit strong data analysis skills and ability to understand data models
· Experience converting reports from MS Excel, MS Access, SSRS desired
· Presentation layer experience (front end)
· Strong reporting and dashboarding experience
· Database experience on Hadoop Hive/Impala, Cassandra, DB2, Teradata, MS SQL Server and Oracle desired
Questions (must be YES to ALL):
1. Have you developed using Tibco before?
2. Do you have all the skills listed above and in other criteria?
• Develop and Support NS Advanced Train Control Business Intelligence system
o Create reports, dashboards, visualizations, schedule jobs, monitor system
o Develop operational dashboards to monitor Train Control KPI’s
o Develop reports using TIBCO Spotfire and automate daily email reports to business partners
• Provide insight into industry best practices on enterprise use of Spotfire
• Analyze existing data model to make recommendations for improvements (if any)
• Define and create metadata to be used for future report development
• Analyze and resolve technical issues independently
• On-call support
• Development experience in Java and python is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes and resolve issues
• Self-motivated; Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong collaboration skills, team oriented and ability to work in agile development environment
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
Direct : 732-800-8054
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE” in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.