Urgent Hiring —-Data Architect @ Anywhere in US
Greetings from American IT Resource Group., Inc. 😊
I would like to touch-base regarding a position with one of our clients, appreciate if you could go through the below job details and reply as soon as possible with your thoughts.
Role: Data Architect
Location: Anywhere in US
Duration: 12+ Months
· We are looking for a Technical Architect who can independently conceptualize, design and operationalize a state of the art ‘command center’ for one of our key customers.
· The command center will serve as an advanced decision support center with real time visibility into the entire enterprise application operations, data and infrastructure monitoring.
- We are looking for someone who can cut across technology, product management and leadership skills.
- Should have good understanding of collecting and reporting logs & matrics from databases, servers and applications using tools like Prometheus, Telegraf, Fluentd
- Should have an experience of any time-series database (Influx DB, Cortex)
- Should have an experience of data processing using Kafka
- Good to have an experience of distributed tracing using Zipkin or Jaeger
- Good experience in automations, AI/ML driven command center solutions
- Can visualize and architect the Command center to monitor and take actions on backend, middleware and business facing apps health and incidents
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect developing business aligned technology solutions across various technologies – (breadth of experience)
- Experience in Operations Architecture is mandatory
- Experience in design/implementation with distributed applications
- Good understanding of all architecture disciplines including business, applications, infrastructure, storage, security, platforms, data, analytics, networking preferably in a cloud environment
- Is able to lead and run large technology programs independently
Please send me a copy of your resume in word format along with the following details ASAP.
SSN No(Last 4 Digit):
Willing to Relocate:
Currently in Project:
Hourly rate on C2C/W2:
Earliest Available date to start:
Date and times available to interview:
Bachelors ( Degree, University, Year):
Masters (Degree, University, Year):
Two Professional References:(Preferably Supervisory references):
Looking forward to hear from you!
Appreciate for quick response,
Thanks & Regards,
Note: ” Due to COVID-19 we are WFH, email is best way to reach me.”