Technical SAP FPSL Consultant
Position Title: Technical SAP FPSL Consultant
Location: New York (Remote)
Work Authorization: USC, GC ONLY
Interview Mode: Phone/Video Call
Approximate Duration: 6 month contract with possibility to extend
Our client is in need of a Technical SAP FPSL Consultant for an awarded project. This can be remote or onsite (up North – NY) This project has been awarded because there is a compliance issue for IFRS 17 and there is a deadline for their clients to be compliant as of 2023. The system has to be compliant by 2023.
Job Title: Sr. SAP FPSL Consultant
(in Yrs): 8 – 12 years
Technical/Functional Skills: Senior SAP FPSL consultant
· Good functional knowledge in the areas of financial accounting within the financial services industry.
· implementation experience
· Proficient in Solution design and configuration of SAP FPSL.
· Deep Knowledge of IFRS17 for Insurance.
· Profound knowledge and know-how with all the three measurement types (GMM, PAA and VFA)
· Background and hands-on experience in SAP FPSL or SAP sAFI/Bank Analyzer/Insurance Analyzer
· Knowledge of Master Data Framework and processes involved in SAP FP-SL solution
· Must be familiar with the SAP FP-SL architecture and components like SDL, RDL, CVPM, etc.
· Understanding of Insurance/Banking sector and Accounting business processes.
· Must have worked in at least one / two End to End SAP implementations
Roles & Responsibilities
· Need to assess, design and develop a working SAP FPSL solution for our global clients.
· Business Requirements Management on accounting standards (IFRS17 and IFRS9).
· Translate functional requirements into solution design
· Design of functional and technical concepts in financial sub-ledger accounting (SAP FP-SL)
· Data modelling, ETL, Training and Knowledge transfer
· – Interact and communicate with the Onshore Process leads and in some cases the end client as well as part of the implementation cycle
Generic Managerial Skills
· Problem solver and critical thinker
· Team player, committed to improving quality and service and maintaining a spirit of cooperation and respect
· Good interpersonal and team skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
Desired Skills and Experience
Key screening questions to answer would be:
1 – Have you implemented FPSL, Insurance Analyzer or Bank Analyzer? If so, where? (most important question)
2 – Do you consider yourself a data sourcing resource or configuration resource in the FPSL?
3 – Do you have experience with the FSDP – Financial Services Data Platform?