Tableau Senior Developer
Title :Tableau Senior Developer / Architect
Location :Charlotte NC
Duration: 12 + Months
10+ YEARS -Architecture required
- 10+ years of experience in Data Warehousing, ETL & BI technologies
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop, and implement analytical data models and dashboard and reports using Tableau to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions.
- Ability to work iteratively and converts business requirements quick prototypes with different Visualization options
- Solid understanding of Tableau presentation and data layer and implementation of Security with Tableau
- Experience in rolling out Tableau as Self-service solution for large number of users
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing and information management best practices.
- Extensive experience defining and rationalizing complex data models within data warehousing environment.
- Extensive experience in defining, implementing, and executing data analysis concepts such as profiling, lineage, impact analysis, mapping
- Hands on experience in Performance optimization, Query optimization.
- Hands on experience in Tableau reporting, Tableau server management
- Experience in Architecting Visualization / Analytics using Tableau (both extracted and live connected data sources)
- Experience in building Integration of Tableau with various data sources like SQL Server,Teradata, Hadoop
- Ability to consult business users to build Tableau dashboards
- This role will require collaboration with end users, project stakeholders, and support partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business models which will result in easy to understand interfaces and enable end users to quickly identify key themes within the data
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, Relational Datamodel, SQL and concepts of implementing Data Level security in RDBMS