Streamset/Kafka Developer | Louisville, KY (REMOTE)
Hope you are doing well.
Please have a look below JD & share me, some relevant profile.
Position- Streamset/Kafka Developer
Location- Louisville, KY (REMOTE)
Duration- Long Terms
- Must have ETL(SSIS\Informatica\Datastage) Development experience
- Must have good SQL knowledge
- Good work experience on Stream sets Pipelines.
- Understanding the Kafka topic and development experience to read the data from Kafka topics and implement the complex logic on stream sets.
- Manage Critical Data Pipelines that power analytics for various business units.
- Development of different pipelines in the Stream sets according the requirements of the business
- Good knowledge on Python, JSON & Groovy scripts coding to impliment on Streamsets pipelines.
- Integrate multiple years data from legacy devices, files and databases like DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, JSON and MySQL.
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect-tracking system, resolve all issues, and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.