Position: STIBO Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Experience: 8+ years
Role and Responsibility
Technical/Functional Skills :
• Experience in STIBO STEP Tool/Certified
• Good Technical knowledge on Core Java & XML
• Ability to configure/develop STEP Solution components such as business rules, Workflows, Import , Exports , Web UIs, Endpoints, etc.
• Strong experience in Data modeling and data migration
• Working experience in Data profiling/Data quality
• Candidate should have at-least 3+ years of design experience in projects
• Experience in Writing Detailed Technical specification.
• Good Documentation Skills
• Should have Experience in Java with expertise inJava / Restful Webservices/SOAP API Webservice.
• Experience in other MDM tools will be added advantage
• Should have knowledge on GitHub, Jenkins for code management
• Should have knowledge on SQL
• Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
• Should have experience in Linux.
• Should have experience in working in team following Agile or XP methodology
• Should have Retail domain experience to understand the business requirement.
• Should have experience in coordinating with various teams
• Minimum 2+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design
• Skilled in co-ordinating with teams of at least 3 offshore members
• Ability to groom junior level programmers
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Participating in requirement gathering sessions
• Meeting with Product Managers to understand requirements
• Meeting with Solution Architects to design whole application framework
• Meeting with client project manager for planning deliverables, timeline, resource estimation etc
• Explaining the requirements, functionality, design &framework to onsite& offshore team members
• Provides management with timely communication on status & Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
• Identifies areas for process improvement.
• Maintains appropriate communication within the team and across various teams (i.e. internal and external).
• Considerable leadership experience in a similar environment.
• Ability to work with Business and relate to IT requirements where necessary
• Support the solution through deployment and operations
• Participate in the ongoing development roadmap
• Test case/plan creation and documentation
• Perform design and code reviews
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to work with all teams and understand code changes and review business requirements and identify any gaps
• Exhibit integrity in all decisions and actions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
Generic Skills :
• Think out of the box to provide suggestions
• Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
• Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
• Be extremely proactive and independent
• Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals
Thanks & Regards,
Technical IT Recruiter
Mob: 732-416-5723, 908-446-0257