Sr Mulesoft Developer
Job Title: Sr Mulesoft Developer
Duration: Long Term
Responsibilities and skills required:
• Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications.
• Support MuleSoft architecture process including system, process and experience APIs.
• Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of Mulesoft project using AGILE process.
• Responsible for impact analysis document review, code review and Junit test cases
• Integration of various systems utilizing Queues, Topics, Http, File system, DBs and SFTP components.
• Implement data transformation using XPATH, XSLT,, custom java classes.
• Experience in Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, and database Connectors.
• Developed Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
• Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
• Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs by documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML.
• Hand-on experience with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through Oath.
• Write MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
• Develop interfaces between Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
• Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
• Use CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
• Use Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues, actively involved in getting the QA, UAT and production issues resolved.
• 3+ MuleSoft development, integrations and customizations.
• 3+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high‐tech services
• Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.