Sr Java-Algorithmic developer—-req–for my client in———NY
Algorithmic- Java Developer
Location: New York, NY (Remote until Covid is resolved, then in office)
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Rate : $–/hr– W2/C2C
Exp.Req—8+ years Min.
- The Cash Equities Algorithmic Trading Technology team runs the execution stack from client FIX message in through to order message on the exchange.
- The team develops and maintains its own Algorithmic Trading Container, View Server and HTML5 based UI and Smart Order Router.
- Experience with Algorithmic Trading Stack
- Algorithmic trading, FIX, etc.
- Working as part of the front office team the candidate should be a Java expert and have a detailed working knowledge of the Java and the JVM (Java Virtual Machine), garbage collection, data structures.
- The current projects are written in Java or Scala, so the candidates would have to be willing to learn Scala.
- It is also expected for the candidate work on production support issues (via a rota) and be involved in improvements on automation and Dev Ops.
- You are an excellent communicator, and are comfortable communicating directly with the Trading Desk and internal Technology teams and are able to range up and down the detail depending on your audience.
- You will handle all phases of development (requirements gathering/analysis through to implementation), establishing solid relationships and trust built on proven delivery
Candidates Must Have:
- Must be an expert in Java
- Must be willing to learn Scala
- Must have a very good knowledge of collections, their implementation and their optimization.
Candidates Good to Have:
• Zero GC Architectures
• Low Latency Systems
• Cash Equities trading
• Algorithmic trading, FIX, etc.
Thanks & Regards
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | E-Verify Company
17177 N Laurel Park Drive | Suite 445 | Livonia | MI | 48152 | Phone: 248-677-6199
Disclaimer: This message and information contained in or attached to this communication is privileged and confidential and intended only for the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete this communication from your computer.