Sr Data Analyst ; Location: 100% Remote (Need Local to Newyork)
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 10+ Years of Experience****
Job Title: Sr Data Analyst
Location: 100% Remote (Need Local to Newyork)
Duration: 6 Months + Extendable
We are seeking a highly capable data analyst to
• enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data.
• exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques like Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Governance and experience in a similar role.
• turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
• Analyze master data and master relationship data within the data sets in the organization.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Interact with data users, managers, and other stakeholder to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
• Help translate analytics into non-technical insights to help all teams make well-informed decisions based on empirical evidence.
• Resolve data quality problems. Activities include: Identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used. This may involve interacting with business users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements.
• Identify and describe the complex data quality issues and document for review with stakeholders.
• Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
• Serve as a liaison between Business and Technical teams.
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in data analysis.
• 10 + years Experience with Master Data Management or Data Quality.
• Knowledge of P&C Insurance.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Advanced problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
• Ability to review, analyze and manage large volumes of data
• Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
• Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of quality management principles
• Experience in DQ Measurements, Data Entry Improvement, User Requirements.
• Good problem solving (error detection, root cause analysis, error correction),
• Experience with Data Modeling will be a plus.
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.