Sr. Cloud Data Engineer :: Contact :: Remote
LOA: 6 months+
Designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of Google Cloud Platform data and analytics services in combination with technologies like Spark, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, BigTable, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, Airflow.
• Designing and implementing data transformation, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
• Designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python etc.
• Performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
• Analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on GCP cloud using GCP/3rd party services
• Optimizing data pipelines for performance and cost for large scale data lakes
• 8+ years of experience in Architecture, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Integration and Cloud Solutions
• Hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed and implemented at production scale
• 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc
• Hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
• Experience in designing and optimizing data models on GCP cloud using GCP data stores such as BigQuery, BigTable
• Experience integrating GCP or 3rd party KMS, HSM with GCP data services for building secure data solutions
• Experience architecting and implementing metadata management on GCP
• Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on GCP
• Agile development skills and experience.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse, Jenkins
• Dimensional modeling using tools like AtScale
• Google Cloud Platform certification is a plus
InfoObjects is hiring REMOTELY! If you or someone you know is seeking a new opportunity working with Technology, we’d like to talk! To learn more please email resumes to: staffing@infoObjects.com
# 1 Best Place to Work in Bay Area 2014,15,16 – SF Business Times and the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal