Sr Automation Engineer,REMOTE – IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
San Francisco, California, United States
RATE: $55-60/Hr on C2C
Candidate will be responsible for building automation framework and scripts for API/Services testing using Java, ETL Testing, Selenium and BDD/Cucumber.
• Should have at least 5+ Years of Testing Experience
• Experience with API and schema validation
• Build Webservice automation scripts with Java, selenium and BDD/Cucumber
• Delivered in Agile 2 weeks Sprints
• Experience with Postman and Swagger for initial API validation
• Experience with API chaining, orchestration
• Ability to log defects / track defects using JIRA or other defect tracking software.
• Hands on experience in DB Testing / Functionality Testing as per the requirement including negative & positive testing
• Hands on experience in SQLs (creating/modifying queries/procedures)
• Experience with building automation framework from the scratch and creating POC
• Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or similar tools.