Here's what I'd like to see in an SQA for our current Provider Sourcing project.
· Experience in testing User Interfaces, including multiple Security Roles with different sets of functions per Role.
· Ability to coordinate multiple sets of priorities and work collaboratively to complete tasks. (Will likely have Quality Manager & Development providing distinct “priority” lists.)
· Strong ability to develop a test plan from scratch. (This is a new application and the test plans are being entirely left up to the new SQAs.)
· Exposure to HP Quality Center
· Basic understanding of Development processes would be nice. (SQA could start to pick up details and create test plans based on Story Refinement meetings with this skill set.)