Software Test Engineer II – Riverfront – Littleton Oniste
We are seeking candidates for the following opportunity with one of our direct clients:
Job Title: Software Test Engineer II
Location : Riverfront – Littleton, CO
Duration: Contract to Hire, 3 month CTH
Job Description :
· Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
· Experience with manual and automation testing of enterprise level web and client/server applications.
· Experience with test automation tools like SoapUI and Ready API.
· Experience using Swagger for REST API specification.
· Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
· Knowledge of testing types (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
· Wireless communication industry testing experience.
· Experience with database testing, SQL, PL/SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers.
· Practical knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
· Good understanding of Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong desire to succeed.
· Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
· Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
· Contribute individually and as a member of a team.
· Analyze Business and Functional Requirements, Features, User Stories for creating test cases.
· Create manual and automation test scripts for services and database validation.
· Create automation scripts to integrate into the CI/CD pipeline.
· Execute manual and automation test scripts.
· Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
· Log and track problems (bugs).
· Assist developers with debugging prod incidents.
· Perform data validation.
· Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with globally distributed teams.
· Other duties as required.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.