SHARE WITH ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME
share with me your consultant resume Need 10 year experience consultant
Position: AEM Architect
Location: LA , CA (remote )
Location: LA , CA (remote )
Duration: 6+ Months
The Adobe Experience Manager Developer will be part of the web team that is responsible for developing the next generation website. Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation activities in addition to ongoing system support.
REPORTS TO: Director, Software & Web Applications
- Define the overall architecture and implementation roadmap including the managing of the Adobe AEM product lifecycle.
- Design and architect robust, scalable and high availability services on Adobe platform
- Responsible for end-to-end development, testing and production readiness of the solutions
- Build prototypes to evaluate alternate solution/approaches, rapid prototyping.
- Design and build AEM modules like Core Components, Editable Templates, Web Content Management (WCM), Touch UI, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multi Site Manager (MSM), Personalization, Social Collaboration (SoCo), Tagging, Marketing Campaign Management (MCM), Replication Agents
- Collaborate with product management team and web development team to implement reusable components & templates that meet standards and business needs
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture with appropriate levels of abstraction within various architectural layers.
- Evaluates business requirements to determine most appropriate technical architecture and design patterns
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- End to end understanding of website/mobile architecture strategy and design
- Partner with and enforce standards for development vendors.
- Create and maintain web application architectural documentation and standards.
- Provides suggestions to improve quality and comply with architectural, design and coding standards and best practices.
- Facilitates knowledge transfer to development and support team members.
- Provides technical leadership and mentoring to web development and production support team members.
- Maintain effective relationships with user department personnel.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots applications issues and bugs.
- Self-motivated to learn and keep current with industry trends, latest tools and best practices
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- BS or BA degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or related work experience
- 5+ years experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX), Coding in Core Java, Servlet, JSP, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Struts framework, Spring MVC and SOAP & REST Web Services2
- 5+ years experience in AEM architecture – Sling, Felix, OSGi, Oak, Sightly
- 5+ years experience of AEM sites, assets & forms
- 5+ years experience in UI development with or ReactJS or EmberJS or AngularJS; React is preferred.
- 3+ years experience in using Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- 3+ years experience in Adobe Target
- Integration of AEM and other 3rd party services (such as Translations)
- Experience is using AEM as headless CMS
- 5+ years of large scale distributed web application development in a team environment
- Working experience with higher level object oriented programming languages such as C++, C#, Java
- Working experience with NodeJs
- Experience with the development methodologies (Agile SCRUM)
- Working knowledge of multiple Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and industry standard development methodologies.