Role : Salesforce Architect
Job Location :- Columbus ,Indiana
• Deal with customers and end users on frequent basis to understand existing contract management processes right from contract initiation to amend/activation, interacting with Cummins internal systems for customer data, contract approval authority and building strong relationships with customers, developers and decision makers.
• Drive the definition of architecture and technology.
• Lead the solution design and implementation for Apttus CLM and Apttus Artificial Intelligence.
• Work closely with Functional and Business Analysts to analyze requirements and impact on solution proposed to enhance platform functional capabilities.
• Share solution design principles and architecture with business stakeholders, understand the business demand and Lead continuous development and innovation of solution to increase solution value realization.
• Build and maintain integration approaches between functional modules of the platform in close collaboration with Functional Analysts (integration design, documentation, information/data flow).
• Work closely with Functional Analysts/Application Architects or Service Managers of other applications to ensure integrations can be developed and maintained with highest stability to avoid functional/data integration issues with downstream and upstream applications.
• Pro-actively monitor function & feature usage effectiveness and work with continuous improvement of application usability.
• Responsible for business analysis, requirement understanding, development. Provides test strategy and time lines based on Impact analysis and enforce the best practices are followed for the Salesforce implementation.
• Enforce and maintain the Reference Architecture, help implement the Apttus CLM business solution, security model and Integration Pattern to be implemented.
• Lightning development.
• Ensuring Salesforce best practices are followed.
• Salesforce Application/System certifications preferred