Senior Open shift Engineer- Raleigh, NC
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role : Senior Open shift Engineer
Location : Raleigh, NC
Client : Credit Suisse
Duration : Long Term
Preferred: OpenShift /Kubernetes Certification
Red Hat OpenShift
Job Description :
Minimum 10 Years
· Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
· Proven work experience in delivering and supporting production services and massive scale distributed systems
· Experience with platforms, reliability, and automation tools, processes, and culture
· Problem solving skills with a strong can-do attitude and known by your partners for your phenomenal sense of ownership and proactive attitude.
· A detailed approach to continually improve service scale and reliability
· Outstanding knowledge of Kubernetes or OpenShift
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and experience working directly with customers
· Hardworking and a results-oriented teammate with the ability to learn in a fast paced environment
· Passionate about building solutions and learning new technologies.
H1B and USC are encouraged to Apply
Thanks & Regards
Ravinder (Recruitment Department)
400 E Royal Lane, Suite#221, Irving, TX,75039
Ph no: (848)2098254
Email : email@example.com
Expedent Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the job.