:Senior .NET Developer || Location: Clifton Forge, VA (100% Remote)
You don't want to miss this.
Position: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Clifton Forge, VA (100% Remote)
Interview Mode: 2 Virtual Interviews
Pay Rate: $45-48/hr. (C2C)
Work Authorizations: No H1
Candidates MUST currently live in Virginia.
Senior .NET Developer for a customer located in Clifton Forge, Virginia. This role will require the selected candidate to work on-site with our customer and they will be expected to take a lead role within the team; develop/enhance/maintain .NET code, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
• Ability to develop applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Java, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Node.js and CSS, REST, WCF
• Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
• Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery
• In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
• Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
• Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
• Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
• Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
• Participate in code reviews
• Enforce standards and best practices
• 5 years of experience with .NET Development (required)
• 5 years of experience with VB.NET Development (desired)
• 3 years of experience with C#.NET Development (desired)
• 5 years of experience with SQL Development (desired)