SAP BODS Solution Architect – Dallas, TX – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SAP BODS Solution Architect. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires SAP BODS Solution Architect in addition to the above skills. It is located in Dallas, TX. United States.
Job Title: SAP BODS Solution Architect
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid)
· Provide architecture and design solutions for enterprise-wide SAP Business Object data management solutions
· Provide technical leadership in the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence solutions
· Provide leadership in developing standards, architecture governance, architectural design patterns and IT best practices.
· Provide technical leadership in the design, development, implementation and support of BODS and BI solutions
· Develop a macro view of current and future state of Business Intelligence Data services architecture that is well connected with business strategy.
· Support implementation of special projects from kickoff to completion by performing system and data analysis, providing solution architecture and developing and updating documentation artifacts
· Collaborate with data users, department managers, and other stakeholders to develop long-term strategic goals for data architecture and data architecture standards.
· Ability to lead envisioning and discovery efforts, providing quality estimates for deliverables and timelines.
· Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
· Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various areas such as BODS, MDM, Data Model and Various legacy system data integration techniques.
· Provide leadership to help guide development of IT systems solutions that are strategically aligned to overall architecture.
· Produce and peer review technical designs and architectures for development projects.
· Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and functional team members.
· Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of development tasks.
· Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. (i.e., demonstrate superior problem resolution).
· Create and compile technical documentation including unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks.
· Develop and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
· Communicate status of projects and initiatives to management.
· Mentor/develop/motivate technical and analytical staff.
· Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply