• Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Developers and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance across the platform, including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud • Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.com Platform.
• Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, platform architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education.
• Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into customer infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
• Identification and pro-active management of technical risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
• Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the business partners and the technology team.
• Build relationships with business and technology partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single project.
• Initiate and implement productivity improvements through automations EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate has the following work and skills related experience:
• 12+ years of IT industry exposure with hands-on and project management • 8+ years of SFDC Product and design experience on Salesforce CRM implementations • Solid experience as Salesforce for a large Salesforce end to end implementation involving large vendors and other key stakeholders • Very good working experience on data model, security model, Process builder, flows, Triggers, Visual force pages, Aura lightning, LWC and web services • Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, integration methodologies, product features and limitations.
• Experience implementing salesforce task automations using scripts or tools • Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
• Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes.
• Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Deep exposure to Sales & Service cloud is must • Knowledge on real estate domain is a plus Salesforce Certifications:
• Salesforce Admin certification is must • Salesforce Service certification and Sales cloud consultant certification is a plus