Salesforce Product Manager- Plano, TX after Covid
Hope you are doing well.
This is Surya from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Title: Salesforce Product Manager
Location: Plano, TX after Covid
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration projects for the AT&T Digital and Salesforce Enterprise Integration team. She/he will be a key contributor delivering on mission-critical systems integrations and business processes for AT&T call centers and retail spaces. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical skills in the area of Salesforce technology specifically in the area of System Integrations and APIs.
This person will focus on the planning and delivery of system/data integration of enterprise systems across business functions. Candidate should be able to quickly learn the business and platform and be able to deliver the projects quickly. Our ideal candidate must possess the product management and Sales force technical skills/experience, enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
· Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation. Delivering the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals
· This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
· Work with Agile team and create the scrum team strategy roadmap/backlog, develop minimal viable product and Agile user stories that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery scrum team.
· Launch the vision, product strategy and road map for products and work with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision including sales, partner teams, affiliates and care operations.
· Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
· Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
· Responsible for Data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts.
· Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
· Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
· Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operation team and end users.
· Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
· Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· 5+ years of product manager experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
· Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
· Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
· Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning, especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target transformation/mappings.
· Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
· Experience in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
· Experience working within scaled agile development team
· Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
· Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
· Experience in a Retail, Call Centers or consumer organization
USC and GC’s are encouraged to Apply
Sai Surya | Technical Recruiter |
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Ethel Road| Suite 304, Edison, NJ 08817
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.