Salesforce HealthCloud Architect// Remote
Hope you’re doing well.
I have an urgent requirement for which below is the job description:
Position: Salesforce HealthCloud Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program
- Very strong written and spoken English language communication skills
- At least 8 years hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer at a previous company
- Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and the Lightning platform development framework
- Deep understanding of deployment processes and tools with regard to Salesforce, including CI/CD principles applied to Salesforce and tools such as Jenkins and ANT
- Extensive knowledge on data migration best practices, including with large data volumes
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Proven experience in designing end-to-end Salesforce applications based on functional requirements which are scalable, flexible and meet the customer’s needs
- Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the trade off’s which exist between different approaches
- Proven experience in managing both small and large teams of developers and conducting tasks such as code reviews, capacity management, design reviews, etc.
- Experience in dealing directly with the customer and/or end users, including senior stakeholders at executive level
- At least 4 Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer I. The candidate would ideally have at least 1 consultant certification and be a certified System or Application Architect. At the very least they should be on the architect certification path.
- Must have experience designing and implementing Health Cloud solutions and should have a strong working knowledge of the Care Management and/or Utilization Management modules of Health Cloud (probably be very difficult to find anyone with UM experience)
- Must have either Health Cloud Specialist Super Badge and/or Health Cloud Accredited Professional certification or should be willing to complete prior to onboarding
- Experience in the healthcare prior authorization and care management domains preferred
- Experienced in writing technical documentation such as a design document
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | ITMC Systems, Inc.
Mobile: 331 239 8113
Fax no. +1 405 724 6001
Let’s connect on LinkedIn: