Salesforce Architect – Mahwah – NJ
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Salesforce Architect
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Need – H1B – CTC
Job Description :
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate fashion, Salesforce solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, VisualForce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the overall Salesforce Architecture and Design for projects including opportunities to reuse existing functionality across multiple applications to minimize custom development. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Through the use visual tools, diagrams, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the project, ensuring that the team is enabled to execute the vision as designed. In conjunction with Salesforce Platform Manager, Scrum Master and Product Owner, the Architect will be responsible for defining development, testing and deployment plans for the teams. These plans will also need to be shared across cross-functional teams.
· Review and integrate all application requirements into Architecture design, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operational needs.
· Participate in quarterly planning sessions to understand priorities across the program and align project designs for maximum usage and minimal customization.
· Design flexible, scalable, and robust architecture for Salesforce to meet the dynamic needs of various projects on Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
· Guide technical team to deliver flexible and scalable solutions that meets overall business requirements
· Oversee phases for multiple projects including development, testing, deployment to ensure alignment with application design.
· Understand requirements and provide one or more options for the solution utilizing Salesforce best practices.
· Experience designing Salesforce integrations with different systems utilizing Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware (i.e. Mulesoft)
· Perform technical solution reviews and provide recommendations to improve adoption and usage.
· Mentors team members in technology, architecture, and delivery of applications.
· Perform hands-on solution design and proof-of-concepts
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
· 7+ years of direct experience with developing, configuring, and implementing successful Salesforce project implementations
· 2+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force platform as an architect
· Experience in Lighting web components and strong hands-on experience in development practices.
· Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices and methodologies
· Experience working with Agile teams and use of tools such as Jira, Copado, etc.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills. Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
· Experience with managed packages and AppExchange preferred
· Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
· Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
· Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications required
· Must-Have Interpersonal Skills, ability to work with teams and stakeholders of different backgrounds and time zones in a multicultural environment.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.