Ruby on Rails – Remote
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Ruby on Rails. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Ruby on Rails in addition to the above skills. It is located in United States.
Job Title: Ruby on Rails
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborates with product owner, engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and estimates requirements.
· Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
· Supervises the preparation of designs and technical and/or functional specifications.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile environment.
· Solid experience in developing Web Applications using React, Elixir/Ruby, Postgres.
· Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
· Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
· Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID