Remote opening as Veeva CRM – BA / PM remote ,MuleSoft Architect , Data Integration Lead and Salesforce Lead
Hope you are doing great,
we have an Urgent opening as a below role . I am sending you job detail Please have a look and get back to me with updated resume if you are interested
Veeva CRM – BA / PM
8+ years of IT experience 5+ years of Veeva CRM implementation.
experience as Veeva BA Experience in leading a Team / Played a role of PM.
Excellent Communication skills Good client facing skills Veeva CRM Certified (Preferable)
LS Domain knowledge (Preferable)
Architect with extensive experience in different databases like DB2, Teradata, SQL Server. It would be great to have someone with experience in all these 3 databases
Must have hands-on experience in a standard ESB implementation like IIApp / IIB / WMB , Apache Camel, MuleSoft, etc
Must have hands-on development experience in Python or PySpark
Must be able to play technical solution architect role for automation of various data integration processes
Highly preferred someone with ILM (Information Lifecycle Management experience), specifically implementing it at database level.
Highly preferred to have experience as Integration architect using other technologies like Web interfaces, services, and message queues
Knowledge of integration involving Mainframe is highly preferred
Architect who can land and assess the landscape ,develop a roadmap, criteria on how to assess the applications identified for automation.
Should have over 8+ years of experience in Salesforce
Should be proficient in Salesforce Apex, Triggers and Visual force pages.
Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states.
Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations.
Provide recommendations on third-party applications and managed packages
Collaborate with clients, colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd party vendors to influence and guide towards successful outcomes.
Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
Provide guidance and advisory support to Developers and Admins on development and complex configuration issues.
Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) and work with Project Manager to define optimal and reasonable project scope, estimations, and plan.
Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security, integration and related cloud technologies across Sales, Service and Experience cloud both in Lightning and Classic.
Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner.
Data Integration Lead
Skills: Azure Data bricks | Teradata | ETL -DWH
Offshore team management exp.
Some Architectural exp/exposure is highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience 3-5 years in a database design or data architecture field Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience designing database, data warehouse, and data mart solutions
• Advanced knowledge of data tools & technologies Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority Proven ability to multi-task effectively Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project/product teams
• Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision, managing numerous analysis and design priorities, without losing sight of strategic context Experience in an Agile delivery model
Location: Newport Beach, CA (Remote)
Job Description: Need candidates with strong Service Cloud development experience and CTI experience.
Salesforce Service Cloud Sr. Developer
• US-Based (any timezone)
• 5+ years experience Salesforce hands on delivery experience for Enterprise customers
• 5+ years experience with hands-on configuration, setup, and development with Salesforce Service Cloud
• Strong ability to design, develop, test and deploy Salesforce solutions business solutions (especially within the Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities)
• 2+ years experience as Sr or Lead Salesforce Developer within an Enterprise Salesforce team
• 2+ years of experience on building custom Lightning Web Components
• Experience or Knowledge in Service Cloud CTI integration with open CTI framework
greater array of IT solutions, global expertise, and cost-management strategies.